Purchase or Refinance products; Fix & Flip, Rehab, and more.
FHA, VA, USDA or Conventional purchase or refinance products
Financing opportunities up to $100K.
If you need a loan, get connected!!!!
Small business loans can be critical to your success as a business owner. Traditional banks are no longer your only option. From SBA loans to business lines of credit to invoice-based financing, you now have access to many options through the Source Mortgage & Funding, Inc.. Let us find the business financing product that is best for you.
After all, getting you the loan that fits you and your business is what we do. In fact, it’s all we do. So Contact us now or call 901-844-3626 today and see how working with your dedicated Mortgage Specialist can make all the difference.
Our company has multiple capital sources for these loans, including: national banks, regional and local banks, insurance companies, Wall Street conduit lenders, credit unions and private lenders..
For a church that is strong and does not have any recent payment issues or problems, we offer church loans with 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 year fixed rates and no personal guarantees.
At Source Mortgage & Funding, Inc., we offer many different types of loans to meet many different needs. But perhaps more importantly, we offer the experience and expertise to find the perfect one for you. Whether your ideal loan is a conventional loan with a fixed-rate or one insured by the federal government, we’ll do everything we can to make it happen.
After all, getting you the loan that fits you and your lifestyle is what we do. In fact, it’s all we do. So Contact Us Now or call 901-844-3626 today and see how working with your dedicated Mortgage Specialist can make all the difference.
WE WELCOME YOUR BUSINESS
Our Loan Products
- First Position Mortgages
- 30-Year Fully Amortized Term
- 7/1 Hybrid ARM – 7-Year Fixed Period
- 5/1 Hybrid ARM – 5-Year Fixed Period
- 3/1 Hybrid ARM – 3 Year Fixed Period
- 30-Year Fixed
- No Prepayment Penalty
- Interest Only Payments
- Bank Statements for Income
- Up to 97% financing
- 100% of down payment and closing costs may be gifted
- No credit score required subject to AUS on standard conforming loan limits
- Up to 10 financed properties
- Appraisal transferred allowed on standard conforming loan limits
- Low 3.5% down payment
- Up to 85% cash out
- FICOs from 580
- Flexible credit + underwriting guidelines
- Gift funds permissible for 100% of required investment and closing costs
- Manual underwriting/AUS Refer
Home Ready is an affordable low-down-payment mortgage product designed for creditworthy low- to moderate-income borrowers.
- Low down payment – up to 97% LTV financing for home purchases
- No first-time buyer requirement
- Flexible sources of funds with no minimum contribution from the borrower’s own funds (one-unit properties)
- No income limit; low-income census tracts
- Competitive pricing meets or beats Fannie Mae’s standard loan pricing
- Rental and boarder income may be considered for qualifying
- Expanded DTI ratio when using addl. household income from non-borrowers
- Cancellable private mortgage insurance
- Home Possible – 95% LTV, TLTV
- Home Possible Advantage – 97% LTV (105% TLTV available with Affordable Secondary Funding)
- Flexible down-payment sources
- Up to 30-year fixed
- No reserve required
- Income flexibility
- Reduced M.I. coverage
- Lower monthly payments means less income needed to qualify
Highlights and Qualifications
- Own a business or are self-employed.
- Report a low adjusted gross income on tax returns.
- Have FICO scores lower than 640.
- Are seeking a loan value at or above $600k.
- Have some history of bankruptcy.
- Have a prior foreclosure, modification, short sale, or deed in lieu on your credit.
- Loans valued up to $2 million.
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI), higher Loan to Value (LTV) loans.
- Lower FICO score with some history of bankruptcy and/or housing event of foreclosure, modification, or deed in lieu.
- Designed for self-employed borrowers who show business cash flow on bank statements for qualifying income instead of what is reported on tax returns.
- On average, loans close in 21 days or less.
- Eligible properties include non-warrantable condos with higher concentration of commercial units.
- Up to 90% LTV
- No Seasoning on Major Credit Events
- Loan amounts to $5 million
- No Income Verification
- Non-OOC, Business Purpose, Cross-Collateral
- Foreign National Programs
- No Prepayment Penalties!
- Credit Scores Down to 500